SnowDogg Snow Plows Now Available
SnowDogg Snow Plows from Buyers Products – Why Overpay for a Stainless Steel Plow?
SnowDogg snow plows are the best value on the market. Each one comes standard with a 304 stainless steel blade that will never rust or need paint.
Whether you’re looking for a straight blade, V-blade, or expanding wing plow, SnowDogg saves you money without sacrificing quality or strength. Plows available for vehicles ranging from UTVs to full-size pickup trucks and beyond.
- Patent pending RapidLink™ Attachment System makes mounting and dismounting the plow a snap. Regardless of your vehicle or the terrain, you can get the plow on or off in a minute or less with RapidLink’s intuitive drop leg design and hydraulic-assisted alignment.
- Patent pending Floating A-Frame™ makes the plow bite the ground for a clean scrape.
- Fully enclosed hydraulics and a municipal-style chain lift system provide unparalleled durability and strength.
SELLING & SERVICING FISHER SNOW PLOWS SINCE 2000
Authorized FISHER Snow Plow installer
We sell and service plows for all makes and models of trucks.
- HT SERIES - Engineered for today’s half-ton trucks, providing all the features you expect from FISHER in a standard-duty snowplow. The HT Series features Fisher ’s Minute Mount® 2 On/Off system, INTENSIFIRE™ halogen headlamps and the original Fisher trip edge design.
- HOMESTEADER - Make the most of your vehicles with the personal use snowplow for today's light trucks & SUV's. Weighing as little as 250lbs., there's no worry about overloading your front end, like with heavier plows.
- SD SERIES - Ideal for homeowners and non-commercial plowing situations, the FISHER Standard Duty Series snowplows are specifically designed for compact and light 1/2 ton trucks as well as some sport-utility vehicles.
- HD SERIES - Built for the business of snowplowing, the rugged FISHER HD Series snowplows will withstand the rigors of any and all commercial applications.
- MC SERIES - Vehicles in the 17,000-27,500 GVW range used by municipalities and contractors in non-winter months - serious plowing equipment when the snow starts to fly.
When you're out in the elements, you want a quality snowplow that won't let you down. You want a FISHER.