Our GU trailers are designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the easiest-to-use ATV and UTV hauling experience. With features like a tilt bed and four D-ring tie-down positions, you can be sure that your ATV and UTV will be easy to load and safely secured. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Dropped aluminum tongue and lower deck height for easier loading and a lower profile on the road.
- Four D-ring tie downs conveniently positioned in each corner to allow you to properly secure your load.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Bed Width (In.): 53
- Bed Length (In.): 96
- Overall Width (In.): 72
- Overall Length (In.): 138
- Ramp Standard: No
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 1590
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 1880
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): N/A
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): N/A
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 290
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 16
- Deck Height: 17
- Plywood Thickness (In.): 1/2
- Standard Tires: 18.5X8C
- Tongue Jack: No
- Loading Style: Rear
- Coupler (In.): 2
- Brake Options: N/A
- NOTE: THIS TRAILER HAS A WINGE